2.02.2011

One-year old Peanut looking for a place to stay~


Hi, my name’s Peanut. I’m a little over a year old and looking for a loving family. Like any kid, I love playing and of course stir up a little trouble from time to time, but I also love curling up on laps and taking cat naps. I like to be the center of attention, so I prefer to be an only pet, but I live with another cat right now and I have learned to adjust. My favorite toy is a wadded up piece of paper or anything else that easily moves. I’ve been fixed and of course I know how to use the litter box. I’m not picky about what I eat, but I sure do love my fish! Actually I like any leftovers you give me from the dinner table ;) The only thing I’m looking for is someone who will love and take care of me and I’ll be your friend for life.
please contact 02-2833-8820 or adoptions@animalstaiwan.org if you are interested in adopting.

沒有留言:

張貼留言