12.02.2010

Please Help Ziva!

Adopt Ziva
( AnimalsTaiwan needs your continually support )

How Ziva looked like when we first found her....

After 2 weeks...


Ziva was fostering by a nice lady.

Ziva now.


.My name is Ziva and I was born in April of 2010. I was found on the side of the road in June too weak to move and with terrible skin problems. I was rushed to the vet and treated. Now over 5 months later I have fully recovered thanks to the help of the veterinarian staff, Animals Taiwan and my foster mommy. I’m already spayed and have received all my vaccinations. I’m very healthy and love to play. I have lots of energy and love to be around other doggies. I’m now looking for a permanent home where I can show how much love I have to give.

If you can give me a loving home or would like to meet me please contact Rita or Lusan on 02-28338820 or emailadoptions@animalstaiwan.org

If you would like to sponsor me please contact sponsors@animalstaiwan.org

Animals Taiwan works very hard to help many furry friends just like me and they need your support to continue.

沒有留言:

張貼留言