12.23.2010

Cutting Nails Can Be Fun~


Hi there, I'm Happy! I had my nails cut again today. Back in August I had to go to the vet to have my nails cut because I was too shy around humans and I got really scared, which made any kind of nail trimming impossible. They had to use anesthesia to keep me still so they could do the job safely. However, my nails grew again and the staff really didn't want me to endure more anesthesia, instead they found a funner way to do it. To be honest, I really enjoyed getting my nails trimmed this time. I admit that's because of the tasty treats that AT gave me during the procedure. Check out some of my snapshots.
But I still have a skin condition called "fat leaking dermatitis." I need to be on a lead when I have a bath but it's difficult to bathe me because I'm afraid of the lead. So, for the time being I can't take medicated baths to treat my skin problem. But, I hope to take a bath soon since I'm getting braver every day. It won't be long before I can have my bath and get rid of this skin problem.

I don't want to brag, but I'm learning how to walk nicely on the leash. At first, I could only walk on a leash in a small room, but that's just small potatoes. Now I'm walking in the big room. Sometimes I buck up and down like a horse to escape my collar and leash, but I'm gradually learning to walk with volunteers. Once I'm fully trained, I hope you will come to the rescue center so we can go for a walk. I'm sure that day won't be too far away.


Please sponsor me if you like me, but I'm not eligible yet for adoption. I would feel very warm inside to know there is a human out there who can offer hope and support for me. Please call 02-2833-8820 or write to inquiries@animalstaiwan.org to learn more about me.
Thank you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言