12.20.2010

Adopt Me -Thomas ( maltese / poodle mixed

My name is Thomas and i'm a Maltese Poodle. I'm 7 yearls old and very healthy. But that wasn't always the way. I was kept for many years in a very small cage which was exposed to the rain and harsh sun, night and day. I had no shelter.
However, an angel found me and rescued me from my terrible life. I couldn't walk very well as i'd never been out of the cage. I was a little scared too as i hadn't had very much human contact.
My angel not only pulled me from this terrible life but also got me medical care and took the time and patience to help me gain back my confidence with people. I'm now fully house trained and have learnt to sit. I have a great happy character and love cuddles.
I'm ready for my forever home now. My angel has to go away and help others, so i'd like to find a family of my own. I promise to bring love and joy into your home.
Please contact Carla if you are interested in adopting me, cellphone: 0989778536 email: marla.singa@hotmail.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言