9.13.2010

Xiao Mi is looking for a loving home



Hello Everyone!

Hi, I'm Xiao Mi, I'm a cute and outgoing little boy. I'm currently 4.5mths old; I think I'm a mix between Beagle & Native Taiwanese dog - regardless, I think I'm pretty smart looking. :P

I'm a very good doggy, and I don't like to bark like those other yappy dogs. I'm very playful, and my current hobby is chewing things...but only because I'm a puppy - I'm pretty sure it's a phase thing. I'm able to be a good boy and have not issues just chilling out at home by myself. I would make a wonderful companion - Pls take me home and give me a chance to show you how incredibly lovable I am!

Name:Xiao Mi, means Little Rice in Chinese

DOB:April 2010

Medium sized dog at 7kg

Currently staying at ZhongYi Rd., Taipei City

Sex:Male

Not yet neutered

Personality is calm and friendly

Contact Person - JUDY LIN:

Tel:0956-081-756

office:02-2501-8383 ext.287

e-mail:lin.judy@tw.zim.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言